Make Your Own Gourmet Gift Basket
Article by Henry James
One common detox diet is the combination of nothing but fruits and water for a given period. The promotion of chemicals being matabilized by our bodies can be helped with certain vitamins, herbs and supplements. Some supplements will help the mobilization of toxin’s in our fat and other toxin deposit’s located throughout the body.
Everyone loves to receive a gift basket. Corporate gift baskets are often given by businesses to their customers as a token of their appreciation. However, most gift baskets are person to person expressions of love and friendship.
You can find a great selection of online gift baskets from the very expensive to the cheap. Or, you can come up with your own unique gift basket idea and surprise a cherished friend or loved one. As one of the most common causes of lethargy is constipation, learn more about colon detox today
It¡¯s not difficult to make your own personalized gift baskets. Most gift baskets involve a theme.
Here are some sample ideas to get you started:
* Cookie Gift Basket ¨C bake up some homemade cookies and enclose them in colorful plastic wrap, include a personal card or poem.
* Chocolate Lovers Gift Basket ¨C include individual fancy chocolates, boxed chocolates, or the person¡¯s favorite chocolate bars along with hot chocolate mix.
* Holiday Gift Basket #1 ¨C a Christmas holiday gift basket idea could include small stocking stuffers, candy canes and homemade Christmas cookies.
* Holiday Gift Basket #2 ¨C a Halloween holiday gift basket can be stuffed with candy, throw in some plastic skulls, spiders, cob webs and assorted creepy items.
So what is detoxification (detox)? To put it very simply it’s “getting the garbage (toxins) out of your body without putting any more in”. Toxins can be heavy metals, pesticides, too much vitamin A or chemical residues from the polluted air we breathe or the junk food we eat, which contains sugar salt, artificial colors and flavors. All these are stored mainly in the fatty tissues of the body and can play havoc with your health if they build up to excess or if you have a sensitivity.
* Wine Country Gift Basket ¨C wine and cheese baskets are favorites, include two bottles of choice wine from your favorite winery or wine shop, add cheese and crackers.
* Coffee Gift Basket ¨C Your favorite coffee lover will enjoy fresh gourmet ground roasted coffee (or their favorite brand), flavored creamer, cookies and a fun coffee mug.
* Italian Gift Basket ¨C include a variety of dried gourmet pasta like spinach, whole wheat, or dried tomato, two jars of pasta sauce, fresh mozzarella and parmesan cheese, garlic bread and fancy olive oil.
* Tea Lovers Gift Basket ¨C you can include several varieties of black tea, green tea and herbal teas, a mug and homemade butter cookies adds a nice finishing touch.
* Champagne or Beer Gift Basket – the champagne basket would be elegant: includes a bottle of fine champagne, cheese and crackers, and fancy chocolates; the beer basket includes several domestic and/or imported beers, lagers, or ales, chips, pretzels and nuts.
* Pet Gift Basket ¨C dog and cat gift baskets are the most popular. For a dog you can include: homemade doggie biscuits or cookies, a doggie collar, doggie toys. For a cat you can include: cat treats, cat nip and cat toys.
Now you know that all it takes to make a unique gift basket that will be treasured is a little ingenuity and your personal touch.
We are aiming here to rid the body of garbage therefore it’s important to make the diet as light and healthy as possible but to have something you can live with for at least 2 weeks. It’s no good going on a herbal tea and brown rice diet if you can only do it for two days!
About the Author
Learn more about detox diets today at http://www.diet-detox.info/