Great Christmas Gifts for Newlyweds
Article by Scott Moger
It’s true, buying Christmas gifts for newlyweds is extremely difficult! Newly married couples usually have had a huge amount of people giving them lots of gifts for their wedding…and now it is Christmas already. That leaves plenty of room for duplicates…which is why we have put together this list of great, unique Christmas gifts for newlyweds to make the task a bit less difficult.
1. Hot air balloon rides. This is a perfect Christmas gift for the adventurous newlywed couple. The trip is exciting, the atmosphere might be a bit cool at this time of year but is romantic and serene…and they can enjoy wine while they sit back and enjoy the view. Could it get any better?
2. Breakfast in bed gift baskets are a great newlywed Christmas gift for any couple. The baskets come with a variety of meals and the food is delicious. Pancakes, French toast, waffles- there are baskets for all of them. The baskets also include coffee and a set of mugs.
3. This gift any couple would love: Brunch on a yacht in New York even if it’s a little chilly. But you can give the gift in December and they don’t have to avail themselves of it until the spring or summer if they please. This gift will be thoroughly enjoyed by any couple. It’s a great opportunity and a load of fun.
4. French cooking lessons. This Christmas gift is fun, educational and delicious! Let your newly married friends enjoy learning how to prepare a gourmet French meal and then better yet ending the class with getting to eat the gourmet French meal that they learned to cook themselves!
5. Oil painting of their wedding. Let them have a Christmas gift that they will look at and cherish forever. An oil painting of that very special day will keep them thanking you over and over every year.
6. The last and most original and unique Christmas gift is “land.” Now, you may be thinking that we mean large pieces of expensive real estate and saying to yourself that you could never afford to give such a gift. Not true. What if we said you could buy land anywhere in the country for from .95-.95? Well you can at veryclevergifts.com. Make your newlywed friends feel like the next Donald Trump by buying them land in their favorite state… or better yet buy them land in all 50 states and then they can go around to their friends boasting about how they are real estate moguls. This Christmas gift is sure to please any newlywed couple and make them feel special.. It’s a gift you can never go wrong with.
So there you have it: 6 great gifts to get for your newlywed friends. Now, go shopping!
Scott Moger is an International Entrepreneur and author. He is CEO of E-Max, Inc. ( EmaxVentures.com) and is publishing an e-book on international Internet marketing and will include a profile of the websites http://www.VeryCleverGifts.com and http://www.ownapieceofamerica.us/ as well as others. Mr. Moger also writes under the nom de plume of Jack Torrington and Jonathan Plight.
About the Author
Article By : Scott Moger